• Sliders
  • Tuesday, October 30, 2012

    Posted by Bag My Items Posted on 3:22 PM with No comments

    Hugh Hewitt: Last question, Senator, if the majority goes back to the Republicans in the Senate, will there be an investigation that requires answers be given to all the questions that you’ve raised led by a United States Senate committee?

    Sen. John McCain (R-AZ): I promise you as the person who would be the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, I will not rest. And I will not rest, because the American people cannot be deceived like this. We are in a very dangerous world as you know, Hugh. You look all around the world, and you don’t have to have me describe it to you. But a far more dangerous world than we were in four years ago. And the American people deserve answers. The families of these four brave Americans deserve answers. And I promise you that we will achieve that.

    Hewitt: Senator, will you put Mr. Brennan and Mr. Clapper under oath with regards to these matters?

    McCain: Absolutely. I promise you that that will happen if we can get the majority. And I hope that our dear friends in Montana are listening. We need to win that race. Denny Rehberg is our candidate, right?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sponsors : Hangup Circle | Customize Blogger Template | Best Blogger Themes
    Copyright © 2013. Notify Politics - All Rights Reserved
    Template Design by Razor Madush | Published by New Blog Themes
    Powered by Blogger
    New Blogger Themes New Blogger Themes